BY REQUEST CLASS (Contact Our Team)
3 Days (21 Contact Hours/PDUs)
This course has been designed to provide a more nourished treatment on the subject of project procurement management in the field of project management and procurement contract management. The insights, best practices and techniques you will learn in this workshop can be applied and practiced in projects.
Often failures to projects are caused by lack of adequate Project Procurement Standards and Frameworks within organizations. Therefore the workshop has been designed to assist professional and practitioners who would like to develop their abilities and insight in the field of Project Procurement and Contract Management best practices. How can project procurement and contract management influence and facilitate effective project management?
Both organization and participants will get the benefits by participating in this program.
The organization’s benefits:
- The increase of procurement & contract personal effectiveness & soft skills
- Better production or deliverable of procurement outcomes
- Understanding of Procurement Life Cycle Issues
- Alignment of procurement and project or stakeholder goals
- Understanding conflicts and resolving them
- Staff understanding of procurement reporting issues, control skills and closeout.
- Gain a working knowledge of facts, terminology, or process related to project procurement that can be used it to perform your job.
- See how partnering between buyers and sellers can create a single culture with one set of goals and objectives.
- Understand the key areas in procuring outside services and products from the initial decision to buy through final contract closeout.
- Review the factors for success I six project procurement management processes: plan purchase and acquisitions; plan contracting; request seller responses; select sellers; contract administration, and contract closure.
- Project Management Concepts & Principles
- Project Organization Structures
- Procurement Management Overview
- Plan Procurement
- Conduct Procurement
- Manage Procurement
- Close Procurements
- Developing Contract Pricing Agreements
All Project Managers/Leaders and other project management practitioners such as:
- Procurement or SCM Project Team
- Legal & Contract Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Project Cost & Control Engineers
- Project Planner & Scheduler
- Project Cost Estimator
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Controller
- Coorporate & Business Planning
- Document Controller
- Project & Operation Secretary
For more information:
Ms. Lia Octovina
Direct Contact (Call / SMS)
M. +62 856 91 77 71 17
M. +62 878 85 33 21 32
PMI, PMP, CAPM, Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and PMBOK are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.