2 Days (14 Contact Hours)
Introduction to Project Management (Project Management Fundamentals)
All organizations have and execute all kinds of projects in running their business. Some of the projects can be external ones that involve their business clients or partners. While the other may come as internal projects in order to improve and optimize their performance and business processes.
To the organizations, the ability to manage project(s) at all levels and positions has become more important than ever. Their ability to manage limited project resources will determine their business and their very existence in the long run.
But not all organizations have dedicated unit or resources to manage their projects. Many of the projects require and involve staffs and management team coming from various functions and backgrounds other than project management.
Project Management for Non-Project Manager workshop is one of the special training program uniquely designed to help professionals from various backgrounds and positions who may not have or may have limited project management experience or background in learning project management with the common language.
The materials will adhere to the latest version of globally recognized project management standard, A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) from Project Management Institute (PMI)®. Other than the benefit of getting the project management knowledge and practices, this approach will ensure that all participants will have common project management language with other PM professionals from all around the world.
In this workshop, participants will do exercises and discussions in managing their project and in their last day of workshop they will present and discuss their own project assignment.
After this workshop, the participants will:
- Have and understand the project management common language.
- Be able to manage their departmental project or their organization’s project.
- Be able to adapt and to actively engage in project management setting and practice.
- Be able to apply some tools and techniques of managing project.
- Be able to use knowledge from this workshop to pursue a project management certification issued by PMI® such as Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® .
- Introduction to project & project management.
- Understanding the roles & responsibilities of PM.
- Understanding 10 project management knowledge areas:
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Initiating.
- Project Planning.
- Project Executing.
- Project Monitoring & Controlling.
- Project Closing.
Manager, Project Team Member or Non-Project Management professionals (such as FA, HR, Educators, etc) who wish to know about managing a project or who have just recently assigned to manage their first project(s).
Dcolearning Facilitators are dedicated and seasoned project management practitioners. They have extensive project management experiences and are experienced facilitators. They must be nationally and/or internationally certified in project management area – Project Management Professional (PMP)®.
Dcolearning programs are in conformance with the quality standards set and following the latest standard of PMBOK® Guide issued by PMI®.
For more information:
Ms. Lia Octovina
Direct Contact (Call / SMS)
0856 91 77 71 17
0878 85 33 21 32
PMI, PMP, CAPM, Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and PMBOK are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.