2 Days (14 PDUs)
This program is available in By-Request Class format only. Contact our team for details.
The biggest part of equation for a project to complete successfully is: People! And yet many books, discussions, and learning about project management seem to overlook this biggest equation, the one that make the project accomplished. To manage people, one must have people-skill. And an efficient Project Manager/Leader will not achieve project accomplishment successfully without having good people skill.
This two days training will help project managers and leaders understand what it takes to manage project successfully with people-skill. You will also find out more of your psychological preferences in communication and in people-skill, through Myers Briggs Type Indicator assessment (MBTI). This MBTI assessment has been used in many organizations worldwide to help them to be more efficient, to be a better communicator, and to achieve excellent team work.
Assessing your fundamental people skill – MBTI Assessment
• Understanding of people-skill
• How good do you know about yourself? MBTI Assessment
• How good is your people skill?
• How to bring out the best in you and in others
Interpreting MBTI Assessment Result
Advancing Your Communication skill:
• Intra-personal and Interpersonal Communication Skills
• Understand how people communicate
• Managing diversity
• Negotiating for win-win solution
• Responding to issues and conflicts
Understanding people-skill factors in managing the team and project
• Social & Emotional quotients
• Ethic & Integrity: Personal & Professional
• Managing People with People-skill
• Celebrating success with your team
Course Duration: 2 Days
Methods of delivery: Presentation, assessment, group & leading discussion, analysis, reflection, mini study case, simulations, video clip cases, games and quiz.
For more information:
Ms. Lia Octovina
Direct Contact (Call / SMS)
0857 81 76 21 06 (IM3)
0878 85 33 21 32 (XL)