BY REQUEST CLASS (Contact Our Team)
3 Days (21 Contact Hours/PDUs)
Managing a small-, medium-, or large-scale construction project is a complex process from beginning to end. An error can lead to cost overruns and costly delays, but good management can bring projects in on time and in line with the cost estimates. This course provides a practical, in-depth introduction to construction management and pre-construction services.
Despite the fact that the construction industry purchases more project management tools than any other industry segment, many construction projects run far over budget and fare behind schedule. Yet there are methods and processes that can bring construction projects in on time and on budget.
There are many unique aspects to managing major construction projects, from controlling changes, to dealing with contractors and subcontractors, to managing construction risks.
This course will give construction manager and team sufficient knowledge to successfully manage large, challenging construction projects.
- Understand the design and construction project from beginning to end
- How to organize a construction project for success
- Plan and schedule a construction project
- Control changes
- Budget the project and maintain budget control
- Control quality
- Identify and manage risks
- Manage contracts
- Project Management Basics
- Design & Construction Process
- Organizing For Project Management
- Construction Planning
- Scheduling Processes
- Construction Pricing & Contracting
- Quality Control & Safety During Construction
- Construction Risk Assessment
- Procurement & Contracting
Construction project managers and team or those who work in a construction project site and office.
For more information:
Ms. Lia Octovina
Direct Contact (Call / SMS)
M. +62 856 91 77 71 17
M. +62 878 85 33 21 32
PMI, PMP, CAPM, Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and PMBOK are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.